What if you could distribute your podcast to Apple, Spotify, and Google Podcasts on the same platform you use for editing and mixing your podcast?
That would mean no more downloading your episode master, logging into a separate podcast hosting platform, uploading the file, typing out your episode title and description, scheduling a publish date, and submitting it.
That would mean…
- Less work
- Less accounts and logins
- More efficiency
- More time for creating content
Resonate Hosting allows you to do just that: host your podcast on the same platform you trust for professional editing, mixing, and mastering services.
What is Resonate Hosting?
Resonate Hosting distributes your podcast to the world, and collects detailed analytics so you can study how your audience interacts with your content. It also provides solutions for public and private RSS feeds so you can easily determine who has access to the content you’re distributing.
Why do you need podcast hosting?
It’s simple. You need an RSS feed to submit your podcast to podcast directories like Spotify. The hosting platform is where all of the information about your podcast lives and where the RSS feed is generated so that your podcast is available on directories like Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, and many more.
Resonate Hosting Features
With so many hosting providers available we wanted to make sure that Resonate Hosting was truly unique. So what makes Resonate Hosting different? Here are all of the features we built for V1.
Simple User Experience
- Allows your production and distribution processes to happen in the same system
- No other hosting provider provides podcasters a full-service production partner and hosting platform within the same ecosystem
- Publish new episodes simply by selecting a date and let Resonate Hosting take care of the rest
- Post your episodes directly from your Resonate account with one click or choose to schedule episodes to post at a future date/time
- No other hosting platform provides truly simplified scheduling like this
Audience Insights Dashboard
- Track total podcast listens
- Track downloads by podcast app and platform
- Track downloads by episode
- Detailed embed player analytics including percent played, total number of scrubs and skips
- Track top performing episodes and episodes that have the most engagement over time
Embeddable Media Player
- Custom color palette
- Attach podcast or episode artwork
- Complete episode listing with a player to listen to each episode
- Links to subscribe to your show in popular podcast players
- Customizable theme to match your show’s color palette
Built for Speed
We built Resonate Hosting to be fast, but we were surprised by the performance. Our team did a benchmark test against the other Podcast Hosting platforms and here is what we found:
- In our tests, audio hosted on Resonate downloaded twice as fast as files hosted on Libsyn
- Resonate Hosting has the fastest feed download speed
- We also have the fastest episode download speed. When a listener hits the download button in their podcast player, Resonate will download that episodes faster than the other hosting platforms
Resonate Customer Support
- In-house live person support available
- Real time online and in-app chat support
- Slack channel integrations available
- Dedicated account rep available
- Subscriber management
- Private, individualized, RSS feeds for every subscriber
- Prevent feeds from being listed in podcast directories
Interested in Resonate Hosting?
We truly believe that Resonate hosting will make podcasting easier for our clients. As always, we are hungry for excellence and never satisfied with good enough. We plan to roll out many new features and improvements to Resonate Hosting over the coming months. If you sign up for Resonate Hosting and have constructive feedback for our team, please send us an email.
Resonate Hosting is available for all podcasters starting July 1, 2020 with waitlists for migrations.
Learn more about Resonate Hosting here or chat with our team below.