From Louisville, Kentucky – Podcast production company, Resonate Recordings, is launching Resonate Originals to develop original podcasts, starting with a 5-show deal with Tenderfoot TV.
Resonate has hired Dennis Cooper from Black Mountain Media to lead this new initiative. Dennis Cooper is the co-creator and host of “Culpable.” Resonate also hired Jessica Noll, an investigative journalist, and producer and writer of “Bardstown,” as well as Todd McComas, a retired detective and former producer and personality at Barstool Sports and “The Pat McAfee Show.”
Resonate Originals’ deal with Tenderfoot TV includes:
- “Turned Podcaster” – Available now on Tenderfoot+ all platforms May 5, 2022
Have you ever wondered how the hosts of your favorite podcasts became a podcaster? This is your chance to hear their stories. Hosted by Chief Production Officer of Resonate, Jon Street, Turned Podcaster is a narrative style podcast that offers listeners real and vulnerable access to today’s most well known podcasters. It provides a way for these creators to tell their own stories to the world.
- “Culpable” Season 1 updates – March 2022
- “Culpable” Season 1 investigated the tragic and mysterious death of 21-year-old Christian Andreacchio from Meridian, Mississippi. The podcast made significant strides in the case and accumulated over 25 million downloads. There have been new developments since the season ended, and listeners will be updated on where things stand.
- “This Day in Crime” – Spring 2022
- The daily podcast delivers what’s currently happening and what has historically happened on this day in crime. With new episodes every weekday, this will be your new go-to for catching up on crimes and related news you missed during your busy day. You’ll also get to hear a notable crime from this day in history. Retired police detective Todd McComas will host the series.
- “Undetermined” – Spring, 2022
- This new investigative series will focus on unsolved cases where the victim’s cause or manner of death has been ruled undetermined. In this first season, follow along with investigative journalist, Jessica Noll and retired police detective, Todd McComas, as they search for answers to a suspicious death in New Orleans.
- “Culpable” S2 – Summer 2022
- After the huge success of the first installment of “Culpable,” which saw over 25 million downloads and made significant movement, the series is returning with a new case in its second season.
“Resonate has partnered with Tenderfoot on audio production since 2017. After seeing the success of ‘Culpable,’ it was an obvious choice to take our partnership to the next level. Resonate has helped produce nearly 3000 podcasts, and now we get to take that experience and create our own original podcasts. I’m really excited about the future of Resonate,” said Jacob Bozarth, Co-Founder and CEO of Resonate Recordings.
“A deeper partnership with Resonate Recordings will allow for the expansion of the ‘Culpable’ franchise, alongside the creation of additional series, many of which are already in production,” said Donald Albright, President and Co-Founder of Tenderfoot TV. “Having successfully worked with Resonate for over four years, and with Dennis now at the helm creatively, we’re confident that our best work is ahead of us.”
To learn more about Resonate, visit resonaterecordings.com
To learn more about Tenderfoot TV, visit tenderfoot.tv.
About Resonate Recordings
Resonate Recordings is a collective of audio, creative branding, software, and podcasting professionals who are committed to making podcasting easier for creators. The team is trained and educated to use innovative technology to help clients create a quality podcast that represents their unique creative expression so it will resonate with their listeners. Resonate has worked with over 2,800 podcasters, and worked on over 12 podcasts that hit #1 in Apple Podcasts, including Tenderfoot TV’s “Up and Vanished,” “To Live and Die in LA,” and more. To learn more about Resonate, visit resonaterecordings.com.
About Tenderfoot TV
Founded in 2016 by Atlanta director and independent filmmaker, Payne Lindsey, and music industry veteran, Donald Albright, Tenderfoot launched onto the podcasting scene with the award-winning true-crime podcast, “Up and Vanished.” The viral sensation became an international news story after influencing 2 arrests in a decade-old cold case. Tenderfoot’s flagship show has received nearly 350 million downloads to date, creating a blueprint for additional groundbreaking content like the critically acclaimed “Atlanta Monster,” the award-winning “To Live and Die in LA,” “Culpable,” and “Radio Rental,” accounting for 5 back-to-back #1 podcasts. To learn more about Tenderfoot TV, visit tenderfoot.tv.