Post Your Podcast to Podbean With One Click
A Product Release for the Resonate Recordings Web App
08.30.19 | Product Release | By: Colby Schemm
We just rolled out a feature on our episode pages within the Resonate Recordings web app where you can directly publish the final master recording of your podcast to Podbean with a single click.
How to Set Up One-Click Posting to Podbean:
- Open your latest podcast episode
- Follow the link to “show settings” to connect your podcast host
- Click on “Podbean” to connect your account
- Log in to your Podbean account and approve access for the Resonate app
- Return to the episode you want to post in the Resonate app
- Post your episode with one click
Watch this tutorial video to learn how to set up the one-click posting today!
We Need Your Help
Head over to the app to check out these new features and connect your Podbean account if you are a Podbean customer. At Resonate Recordings, we are continuing to improve our app every day – working toward our goal of making podcasting easy. But we can’t do it without your help. Please contact us with your feedback and ideas. We are always looking for ways to improve your workflow.
By: Colby Schemm
As a Content Specialist at Resonate Recordings, Colby creates & curates content on social media, & consults with clients to improve their podcast marketing strategies. Colby is from Roanoke, VA & now lives in Louisville, KY.